How to Get Proxy.SH Coupon Code
Reviews of Proxy.sh
A great VPN service which doesn’t need one to log-in while using it is none other than Proxy.sh and has its roots in Seychelles. They are a combination of VPN and Proxy Services and have various packages that you can use. They give the utmost importance to privacy, and thus there are features that are totally about privacy. In this article, we will give a brief review of their features, strengths, and weaknesses.
VPN (Virtual Private Network): By using VPN you can get or give access to websites that are mainly meant for public and private uses by granting security settings.
General Features of Proxy.sh VPN:
- Connect: This is an option which allows you to choose between three types of auto-connections like "auto-launch," "auto-connect" or "re-connect" every time your computer boots again.
- Kill-switch: This feature helps you in blocking all the internet access while the VPN connection for your computer is restored.
- DNS Servers: In this feature, you have the freedom to choose your own choice of DNS server if you wish to. Otherwise, it can be used with the default settings.
- Open VPN port: If you want to use a local port for forwarding the VPN, then you can use with this option.
Security Features: Since Proxy is known for its detail in the section of security settings we must focus on the new and improved settings:
- 256-bit AES Encryption: This is used by Proxy for all the server locations, and this is also a standard for the encryption of OpenVPN's.
- Private DNS: This feature is used to not having to login DNS servers while the data is saved automatically.
- Logging Policy: This policy ensures that no data from a login session is saved or checked which ensures maximum privacy among the users.
- Anonymous Payments: With cryptocurrency introduced to us, the payment system has become easier, and thus people can make payments using Bitcoin or Litecoins.
- Privacy Token: You are free to convert your account into an anonymous token which helps you to regulate the account without any username or password.
Strengths of Proxy.sh:
The best point about Proxy.sh is the fact that they do not keep any logs of the sessions or history from whatever you have performed on the internet. They publish day-to-day transparency reports which give you access to the warrants and request that they have received.
It is open source software which means they do publish their source code, and thus they become the only ones to do the same in the VPN providers. This gives the people the access to improve the software and also make changes. They are very cheap when compared to other providers since they charge $3.33/month only.
Weaknesses of Proxy.sh:
The software is new and thus not as polished as other software's present in the market. It is stable enough, but the UI is not very good or intuitive.
This is a very brief review of the Proxy.sh VPN provider and thus if you decide to use this as your VPN provider then you must do a good research before.
How to Use Proxy.sh Voucher Code Video Guide